118 2019 UNCUT 480p 350MB HDRip Hindi Dubbed Dual Audio

118 2019 UNCUT 480p 350MB HDRip Hindi Dubbed Dual Audio

118 2019 Full Movie download In Hindi 300MB

DOWNLOAD Full Movie 118 2019 UNCUT 480p 400MB HDRip Hindi Dubbed Dual Audio [Hindi – Malayalam] MKV

tele
oh

IMDB rating: 6.5/10
Genre: Action, Mystery, Thriller
Size: 367MB
Language: Hindi – Malayalam
QUALITY : 480p brrip x264
Subtitles: English
Director : K.V. Guhan
Stars : Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Nivetha Thomas, Shalini Pandey

Story… A recurring nightmare involving the murder of a young woman prompts an investigative journalist on a quest to find out whether there is any truth to the dream.

HD5652250

oh1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

118 2019 Movie full Review

These type of films are crucial to the actors who are struggling for a big market…. I think Kalyan ram succeeded in that part… Nivetha is backbone for this film…. Film got some lags which are passable… Child actor who did an important role overacted for a little bit otherwise everyone got connected with her role which will have higher impact on the film

Kalyan ram acting is 90% good remaining 10%is less facial expressions while explaining his thoughts to his friend..and chemistry with shalinipandey was scenic and romantic! K V Guhan wrote well and executed his best but still could have some interesting scenes and his cinematography was so good nothing to tell about that …. lastly i can say that these kind of films should done in our telugu industry with new stories… i had given my genuine review Thank You!

DOWNLOAD Full Movie 118 2019 UNCUT 480p 350MB HDRip Hindi Dubbed Dual Audio downloadhub, filmywap, 9xmovies com, katmoviehd, filmyzilla, world4free, 123Movies, fmovies, Gomovies, google drive, tamilrockers, skymovieshd, okpunjab, desiremovies, tamilblaster, moviesflix, moviemad, movierulz2, sd movies point, skymovies com, mr jatt, djpunjab, mp4moviez, filmyhit, pagalworld, jattmovies, afilmyhit, bolly4u, moviesverse, hdmoviesplus, hdmovies4u, filmy4wap, ssrmovies, hdmovierulz, 480ptvseries, hd9xmovie, lordhd, Index of